- There are 3 payments that need to be paid as part of being a member of the club
- Annual club membership. ( Paid when joining and renewed in February each year )
- Swim England (ASA) Fees ( Paid when joining and renewed in January each year )
- Monthly fees (Paid Monthly)
Annual Club Membership
The annual club membership for 2020 is £35
This will change during the year to reflect months remaining.
£16.20 – this allows your child to swim and compete in team club competitions (Paid in January or when joining)
£34.75 – this allows your child to swim, compete in open meets and aim for county qualifying times (Paid in February or when joining)
These yearly fees change at certain points in the year.
See group info below for cost permonth
- Group 1
- Up to 5 sessions per Week.
- Group 2 & 3
- Up to 4 sessions per Week.
- Group 4
- Up to 3 sessions per Week.
- Club Group 5
- 2 sessions per Week..
- Group 6 & 7
- 2 sessions per Week.